Know the Risk Factors Associated with TMD
While TMJ problems are seen in all populations, they tend to be more common in those with the following underlying traits or issues:
- People with very bad posture
- Females between the ages of 18 and 44
- People who clench or grind their teeth
- People who have been diagnosed with disorders related to chronic inflammation
- People who have had trauma to their jaw.
- People whose bite is misaligned
If you have these risk factors and you have been experiencing jaw pain in Winter Park, FL, please let our team help you get relief through non-invasive TMJ treatment options such as an occlusal adjustment, tooth reshaping, dental mouth guards, splint therapy and more.